The Alumni Program exposes leaders to a wider diversity of perspectives as well as helps to develop the professional and personal relationships that are one of the most valuable aspects of Leadership New Mexico.
The Leadership New Mexico Alumni Program was launched in September 2001. In the twenty Core Program, fourteen Local Government Leadership Program, and nine Connect New Mexico Program classes, nearly 1,400 participants from 83 communities have explored and experienced the issues facing our state.
The goal of the Alumni Program is to further the education and challenge the thinking and perspectives of graduates in a meaningful and dynamic way. In addition, by interacting with graduates from other classes, alumni continue to be exposed to a diversity of education, experiences and regional perspectives, as well as foster the professional and personal relationships that are one of the greatest assets of Leadership New Mexico. As a graduate of Leadership New Mexico, you have the capability to be a powerful voice for change in New Mexico.
- Receive invitations to “member only” alumni events and tours.
- Receive a discount to the Winter Issues Update, Annual Dinner and Golf Tournament.
- Receive an alumni gift when you pay your dues each year.
- Access to the online alumni directory, which provides alumni contact information and photos at a “member only” section of the Leadership New Mexico website.
- Know that your membership supports the vital ongoing work of Leadership New Mexico.