The Alumni Program exposes leaders to a wider diversity of perspectives and helps to develop the professional and personal relationships that are one of the most valuable aspects of Leadership New Mexico.
The Leadership New Mexico Alumni Program was launched in September 2001. In the twenty-two Core Program, sixteen Local Government Leadership Program, and eleven Connect New Mexico Program classes, nearly 1,600 participants from 85 communities have explored and experienced the issues facing our state.
The goal of the Alumni Program is to continue graduates’ education and personal growth long after the program experience has concluded. Through engaging programs and events, Alumni are exposed to a diversity of experiences and regional perspectives that foster professional and personal relationships, one of the greatest assets Leadership New Mexico offers. As a graduate of Leadership New Mexico, you have the ability to be a powerful voice for change in New Mexico.
Alumni Program Benefits
- Invitations to “member only” alumni events and tours.
- Discounted registration fees to annual events, including the Annual Dinner and Golf Tournament.
- An alumni gift upon paying dues each year.
- Access to the online Alumni Directory, a members-only section of the Leadership New Mexico website which provides alumni contact information and photos.
- Knowledge that your membership supports the vital ongoing work of Leadership New Mexico.